Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IMPORTANT LESSON I LEARNED

important lesson I learned. By Paige Gannon

The most important lesson I learned is that you should treat people with respect. One day when I was playing , my friend Alyssa, Brianna and I were outside on my trampoline on a nice warm day just when the sun was about to set and Alyssa kept treating my friend Brianna like trash.


She was calling her names like “go get the ball fatty” so Brianna had it and Brianna gave her the same trash. And Alyssa said “why are you being so mean to me?” “because you were being me to me so I was mean to you so I hope you learn your lesson” Brianna said “ok ill be nice to you” Alyssa said.

So Alyssa, Brianna and I were running to my trampoline at my house in my backyard and just as the sun was about to set and Alyssa never was shocked in her life her mouth looked like it dropped to the ground. So just by watching all of this I learned that I should respect people.

THE END ^_^

No comments: