Chapter I
Ive always thought that I can overcome my fears,but the thing is, I dont really know what my true fear is.Is it dieing?Is it looking in a closet and finding a monster?No.I know its something els.High school.
High school.Where there is cliches,homework,and many relationships.But thats the thing.Im not worried about that.I just dont fit in.I can be creepy,sneeky,and just plain weird.Im sorry.I didnt tell you my name.My name is Kat.Kat Jainkins.I just turned 14.I have only two friends.there is Billy the gay goth kid(well I think he is gay)and Andi my best (what do you call it) 'girlfriend'.
Lucky for me they are coming with me to high school.
Before I start school,Andi invited me to go camping with her.We had fun.One night when her family was asleep, we took our flash lights and shined it on a bunch of "preps"(Definition;selfcentered blondes that have to stay in groups at alll times).Then they started to flash us.Now I hate them more then I did before.We had our laughs.
Then the next day,Andi and I were walking and bumped into the preps.We asked them if they liked the light show.They stopped and stared.Andi and I laughed.Then they kept saying "hey baby.Come here.Nice butt.( Now I hope everyone knows that these days guy dont say 'butt' They eitther say 'booty' or 'ass'.So you know they are preps.)Then we went to go sit down and two of the guy preps sat next to us and just starred at us.Am I that weird?Do I amaze you?Then I got stupidly nervous(dont know if thats a word.)I kept saying "ghetto"over and over again intill Andi told me to stop.I looked at the two boys that kept staring at us like we were aliens.I got up and said "ewww" and walked away.So much for a vaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment